2:08 PM

My itsy bitsy spider

Is it odd that I have a spider in my bathroom that I refuse to get rid of? He's been there for about 2 weeks and I've even named him. Frankie. I say good morning and good night to him every day. I ask him questions like, "Are you gonna spin any new webs today?" and "should I have oatmeal or an apple this morning?" The sad thing, is that sometimes I expect an answer back. Wow, getting older is making me wierder :)

On a side note I just got off the phone with the doctor. Yesterday I lifted a 5-year-old child and decided it would be fun to play "tickle torture". I forgot that from the lifted position, this child has legs that dangle down and were perfectly hanging near Bobby's scrotum area. Foot meet pills. I never wanted to commit child abuse so bad in my life. I'm still feeling it today. In fact, as I type this at my desk at work, I have a bag of ice down my pants. The doctor told me everything will be ok. Well, they don't feel too ok right now.

I'm really looking forward to this Memorial Day weekend. Have 3 BBQs and a 5 mile race planned through Boston. Good times. In preperation for the weekend of potential calorie and fat abuse, I've eaten very clean this week. I've even pre-planned to bring healthy food to 2 of the BBQs so that I can eat what I want at one of them. Preperation is the name of the game. As long as I keep my alcohol consumption in check I should be golden.

Well have a fantastic weekend everyone, my ice has turned to water and I'm in need of a change.

BK

2 comments:

Leah Fortin said...

hahaha You make me giggle. Make sure your boys are ok to have kids. I think your 5k run will help burn off the calories. And now, not only do you look like the poor shmuck at work with a swollen crotch, you now look like you have peed yourself!! "Poor Guy" is probably thru everyone's mind right now. :)

Julie Lost and Found said...

Hey Bobby! Miss your posts!! Get back to blogging!

I have given you a blog award. Come on over to get it!

Julie

Post a Comment