3:24 PM

Changing gears....

So I've been debating on whether or not this blog should have more of a "weightloss/motivation" feel or a "my life with Jack" feel.... or maybe it would be better to go with the combination platter (aka a little of both). I think for now I'm going to stick with the combo just to mix it up a bit... good? Good.

So now that I just wrote that, I'm of course now going to write about something that has nothing to do with either of those things. Haha... I'm such an ass. I've really been struggling lately with my own motivation and procrastination. To be honest, I've dealt with this my whole life with glimpses of brilliance mixed in. What do I mean by that? I mean I would never do ANYTHING ahead of time. Assignments for school, deadlines for work, and now writing this blog among a slew of other things. I really don't like this about me. The worst part about it is I'll spend an hour or 2 a night watching TV (baseball usually) instead of doing what I should be doing. It really pisses me off. I need to be more productive with my time. I really think I've reached my breaking point or if you will "hit my wall" with this (this will sound like a familiar term to my clients).

I am making a pledge right now to blog 2-3 times per week. I am also going to start filming nutrition tips and putting them on www.fit-tube.com. I've also been working with a writer friend of mine on a project about Jack. I'm going to start recording clips of him. I know all of this is in me (and a lot more), so now I just have to put it all into action. I wanted to lose 140 pounds, I did it. I wanted to care for a paralyzed dog, did that. Run a half marathon, done. Try my hand at vegetarianism, check. So now, for the good of me, all that I am and all I aspire to be I will continue to make more commitments that will ultimately reward my life. I want this. I will do it. I want to live to the max. I ask you all who read this to keep me accountable (thank you to my good friend Julie who does this already). Don't be afraid to say to me "Hey dipshit, where's your blogs?" Or "How's the video clips coming along?" I need that. My mind is out to screw me out of what I dream and deserve. Don't we all go through this in some way shape or form? Don't we think that we're not good enough? That we don't deserve the amazing things in life that God has in store for us? Screw that... I'm done with that noise.... OK, I'm off to buy a damn video camera and learn how to use it. As for you my friends, go do whatever it is you have been procrastinating on. Check it off your list. Live your life and for God's sake... be GREATER than GREAT!

Motivated and kickin' ass--
BK

1 comments:

Julie Lost and Found said...

psyched that you're going to put the video clips up bobby! awesome!!

You are right, it is all in you, and a WHOLE lot more! Dream big baby and go for it!

Post a Comment